Sunday, June 8, 2008

View from the top

The giant window on the second floor is another aspect of the coffee shop that I particularly appreciate. Gazing down at the intersection of Germantown Ave and Bethlehem Pike, one can watch funny pedestrians, catch people breaking traffic laws, and be forewarned when a friend or foe is entering the building. The giant window seat is also amazing for reclining and basking in the sunlight on the fifty thousand pillows they have. The other day, when Iz and I were there alone, I got up onto the window seat and started posing for the crowd and the traffic below. Today I spent about an hour being emo and just sitting at the corner table, staring out the window contemplatively. If I could have taken a photo of myself, I would have, because it was so incredibly artsy.

Also, it would have made me happier to have seen Tom today, but he wasn't there. :(

No comments: