Staff: Tom, Ben, Jorge, David, Kat, Kate, Cool Girl with the Nixon watch, John, Sultan, Brian, Mikaela, New Girl with Accent, Gair, brown-haired girl who's always there with Gair, cool girl with short hair, (Alli?), Metea, new guy who apparently exists
The people we see there: German Boy, German Boy's Tutor, the guy who glares at us when he's working, Kevin, The Dead Guy, woman with the long blond hair who always wears black and heeled boots, 2 old guys who chill downstairs and are kind of weird (but nice), guy who "is" from Yemen, Stink-eye woman.
Us: Alex, Carolyn, Macrina, Shelby
Mascot: Beanie the bear
Our usuals
Macrina: medium skim latte - with long spoon and iced in summer, straw and hot in winter, and a brownie/toast with peanut butter
Carolyn: On a cool day: medium hazelnut mocha and wooden stirrer, unless I'm feeling nostalgic. Then I use a metal spoon. On a warm day: medium iced [hazelnut] mocha and a straw.
Alex: medium vanilla or hazelnut latte (iced if it's warm weather), or vanilla caramel. If I'm not in the mood for coffee beans, I'll go with a hot chocolate with the works. Occasionally I'll have a vanilla mocha. Wooden stirrers for warm drinks, and spoons for iced.
Shelby: a 16 oz iced hazelnut latte. all of the time. and usually a sticker, too.
1 comment:
NO WAY I HAVE TO GET HIM A PRESENT
Post a Comment