Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Random love for Kat

Kat is really cool. She looks like Drew Barrymore. I used to not really like her, because she was one of the few who actually charged the extra $0.60 for the parking sticker. However, she no longer does that; either she doesn't do it to anyone, or it's just something special she has for me (I prefer to think it's the latter).

When it was my birthday, she asked if I was going to have a party and offered to have it in her apartment, something which I kind of want to take her up on. Today, she asked how my birthday was and got really pumped when I said I was 18. Unfortunately, she did not give me a large cup when I ordered a medium drink, though apparently Macrina and Julia got the large-for-medium deal (was that the doing of Tom or Kat? hahaha TomKat. That reminds me of a) tomcats and b) the shorthand name for Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes). Hmm.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

actually, i noticed that she stopped charging for parking stickers too...haha