Monday, June 16, 2008

The Grave (and Straws)

I realized there were two things I needed to add to this blog. First of all, they recently put this giant sticker on the floor in front of the elevator. At a glance it looks like it could be a picture of spilled coffee grounds, but on closer inspection, it is really an ad for a cemetery depicting a grave. It is kind of strange going down the stairway literally towards your grave. I asked Ben about this new addition, and he kind of rolled his eyes and explained how Sultan allowed it. I think it's kind of funny that we have a grave to go with the death couch.

Another minor thing to talk about is the coffee shop straws. Sometimes they bend and sometimes they don't - it can be quite perplexing.

Oh, actually one more thing. Today Alex and I were driving on Summit and we saw German boy and tutor! I had a kind of reflex and ended up spasming and throwing myself at the window. I'm pretty sure he saw.

1 comment:

Alex said...

haha the death couch and the grave...now we'll always laugh whenever we see dead guy walking down the stairs